Some things never change.
Ah, surveys....
1. First Name?
Stephanie
2. Were you named after anyone?
no
3. Do you wish on stars?
when I'm feeling whimsical
4. When did you last cry?
Whenever the last time was that I watched Animal Cops
5. Do you like your handwriting?
I mostly just cut letters out of newpapers and magazines when I need to write a \"note\"
6. What is your favorite lunch meat?
people
7. What is your birth date?
September X, 19XX
8. What is your most embarrassing CD?
MC Hammer Too Legit to Quit, not because it's MC Hammer, but because it isn't Hammer Don't Hurt 'Em
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
Friends? No. Lovers? Yes.
10. Are you a daredevil?
I'm not at liberty to reveal such information
11. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell?
You aren't supposed to tell secrets?
12. Do looks matter?
Yes. I like to surround myself with people who are very unattractive so that I look gorgeous in comparison.
13. How do you release anger?
Crime spree
14. Where is your second home?
Benton
15. Do you trust others easily?
I trust no one. Who sent you here?
16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My mother said that toys were only for good children who were born on purpose...so....
17. What class in high school do you think was totally stupid?
English. I mean, come on. When am I ever going to need to know how to speak that?
18. Do you have a journal?
Who told you I had a journal? Who? Just because I like to record my sexy thoughts from day to day doesn't make me-- I mean. No. no journal.
19. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Um. Sure.
22. What are your nicknames?
\"Hey! Get out of my garbage!\"
23. Would you bungee jump?
Possibly. Would there be punch and pie?
24. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
I don't wear shoes with laces.
25. Do you think that you are strong?
I can lift you straight over my head
26. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
people
28. Shoe Size?
one size fits all
29. Red or pink?
Red. Like the blood of the innocent
30. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
Nothing. I'm freaking awesome.
31. Who do you miss most?
Kenny. Oh wait.... he's still around.... Like me.
32. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back?
except for the people who already sent it to me
33. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
Uh... people wear pants when they're on the computer? I thought that was the whole purpose of the internet....
34. What are you listening to right now?
Not MC Hammer, that's for sure...hold on....the 2 legit hand motion is coming.....awesome.
35. Last thing you ate?
nothing. I'm giving an eating disorder a go. You know. Just to see what it's like.
36. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
hungry
37. What is the weather like right now?
Foggy and gloomy
38. Last person you talked to on the phone?
telemarketer
39. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
my eyes go straight to the crotch.
40. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Alexis and Kenny are on my list. List of what? Oh , you'll see...
42. Favorite Alcohol Drink?
Anything that burns a lot as punishment for being such a failure
43. Favorite Sport?
Crime spree
44. Hair Color?
Why all these questions? Who are you working for?
45. Eye Color?
I don't have to tell you anything
46. Do you wear contacts?
Yes, but mostly because I just like touching my eyes.
Hey where's 47.?
48. Favorite Food?
ah food. I remember food.
49. Last Movie You Watched?
I can't take this interrogation
50. Favorite Day Of The Year?
armageddon
51. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings?
Oh, can't it be both?
52. Summer Or Winter?
yeah, bikini season all the way baby!
53. Hugs OR Kisses?
crime spree
55. What Is Your Favorite Dessert?
anything rich, delicious, high in calories and easily thrown up (I don't want to get fat, you know)
64. Favorite Sounds?
victims' screams
65. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
Huh? Who?
66. What's the farthest you've been from home?
One time I made it all the way to the corner, but then my home arrest ankle bracelet gave me away and I had to be escorted back
67. Do you have a special talent?
No. I'm not special.
1. First Name?
Stephanie
2. Were you named after anyone?
no
3. Do you wish on stars?
when I'm feeling whimsical
4. When did you last cry?
Whenever the last time was that I watched Animal Cops
5. Do you like your handwriting?
I mostly just cut letters out of newpapers and magazines when I need to write a \"note\"
6. What is your favorite lunch meat?
people
7. What is your birth date?
September X, 19XX
8. What is your most embarrassing CD?
MC Hammer Too Legit to Quit, not because it's MC Hammer, but because it isn't Hammer Don't Hurt 'Em
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
Friends? No. Lovers? Yes.
10. Are you a daredevil?
I'm not at liberty to reveal such information
11. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell?
You aren't supposed to tell secrets?
12. Do looks matter?
Yes. I like to surround myself with people who are very unattractive so that I look gorgeous in comparison.
13. How do you release anger?
Crime spree
14. Where is your second home?
Benton
15. Do you trust others easily?
I trust no one. Who sent you here?
16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My mother said that toys were only for good children who were born on purpose...so....
17. What class in high school do you think was totally stupid?
English. I mean, come on. When am I ever going to need to know how to speak that?
18. Do you have a journal?
Who told you I had a journal? Who? Just because I like to record my sexy thoughts from day to day doesn't make me-- I mean. No. no journal.
19. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Um. Sure.
22. What are your nicknames?
\"Hey! Get out of my garbage!\"
23. Would you bungee jump?
Possibly. Would there be punch and pie?
24. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
I don't wear shoes with laces.
25. Do you think that you are strong?
I can lift you straight over my head
26. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
people
28. Shoe Size?
one size fits all
29. Red or pink?
Red. Like the blood of the innocent
30. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
Nothing. I'm freaking awesome.
31. Who do you miss most?
Kenny. Oh wait.... he's still around.... Like me.
32. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back?
except for the people who already sent it to me
33. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
Uh... people wear pants when they're on the computer? I thought that was the whole purpose of the internet....
34. What are you listening to right now?
Not MC Hammer, that's for sure...hold on....the 2 legit hand motion is coming.....awesome.
35. Last thing you ate?
nothing. I'm giving an eating disorder a go. You know. Just to see what it's like.
36. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
hungry
37. What is the weather like right now?
Foggy and gloomy
38. Last person you talked to on the phone?
telemarketer
39. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
my eyes go straight to the crotch.
40. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Alexis and Kenny are on my list. List of what? Oh , you'll see...
42. Favorite Alcohol Drink?
Anything that burns a lot as punishment for being such a failure
43. Favorite Sport?
Crime spree
44. Hair Color?
Why all these questions? Who are you working for?
45. Eye Color?
I don't have to tell you anything
46. Do you wear contacts?
Yes, but mostly because I just like touching my eyes.
Hey where's 47.?
48. Favorite Food?
ah food. I remember food.
49. Last Movie You Watched?
I can't take this interrogation
50. Favorite Day Of The Year?
armageddon
51. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings?
Oh, can't it be both?
52. Summer Or Winter?
yeah, bikini season all the way baby!
53. Hugs OR Kisses?
crime spree
55. What Is Your Favorite Dessert?
anything rich, delicious, high in calories and easily thrown up (I don't want to get fat, you know)
64. Favorite Sounds?
victims' screams
65. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
Huh? Who?
66. What's the farthest you've been from home?
One time I made it all the way to the corner, but then my home arrest ankle bracelet gave me away and I had to be escorted back
67. Do you have a special talent?
No. I'm not special.
No comments:
Post a Comment