Setting out an an adventure I call life with nothing but my wits, my Sharpie markers, some paper, lots of shoes, MAC Technakohl eyeliner in Graphblack, and... Wait... I forgot where I was going with this.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Wasn't too sure about the hair...
...but it turns out that even while he is busy psycopathically killing a ton of people with a ridiculous Prince Valiant pageboy haircut, I'd still tap it.
Because it's Javier, that's why. His name starts with J, but you say like an H, and that makes it sexy no matter what he's using to drive a hole in your skull.
Because it's Javier, that's why. His name starts with J, but you say like an H, and that makes it sexy no matter what he's using to drive a hole in your skull.
ReplyDeleteMmm.... Jjjjjavier....
ReplyDeleteThat reminds me, I haven't watched Vicky Christina Barcelona in a few weeks. Time to get in some more quality time with my favorite swarthy Spaniard.
You'd want him to impale you with his nail/compressor weapon over and over in a sadomasochistic courting like snails.
ReplyDeleteI'll pray to FSM for you.